Catalog - Page 12
Currently you might be reading only Amps & Volts, but with the M151-06-2000
you will now be able to read
Volts, Amps, Solenoid Pull In Time, Solenoid Release Time and Contact Voltage Drop
This gets you 150% More Test Results, Insuring The Quality Of Your Starters & Solenoids....
ALL IN 4 SECONDS
Check all the mechanical movements and electrical contact voltage drop in seconds and be sure for the first time since you became a rebuilders that all these parts are working correctly together.
• Test mechanical and electrical points that have never been tested
• Hook Up Time: less than one minute to your test bench.
• Can be left connected to your existing starter tester for free run
and/or load tests
• Display: Reading stays on after the test and resets with the next
test for easy quality evaluation
• Construction: Rugged High Impact Case
• Can be connected to your test bench, a battery or your power supply
• Power: 12V, 24V & 32V DC capable
• Can be used with Free Run or Load testers...Note: Voltage Drop
Test Readings will be much higher on load testers
• Microprocessor Controlled
• Only 4 connections necessary to the starter and solenoid
Display Reading: Indications and recommended readings
Voltage: Voltage at battery cable, then voltage during test cycle.
Operate Time: This is the time it takes (in seconds) for the contact to be made between the contact disk, battery and field stud after the S-Terminal is activated. (This reading should be below 0.5 seconds. The lower the better.)
Release time: The time (in seconds) it takes for the contact to break from the battery and field stud after the S-Terminal is deactivated. (This reading should be below 0.5 seconds. The lower the better.)
Voltage Drop: The voltage drop across the Battery Stud, Contact Disk and Field Stud. (This reading should be below 0.5 Volts. The lower the better.) Under load test this reading will be higher.
Amps: The amp draw of the starter and solenoid during the test.
Connecting Test Leads:
Red on back to Test bench, battery, or power supply Red+
Red on front to Battery Stud on solenoid
Black to Starter case or mounting bolt at starter (grd -)
Blue to Field stud on solenoid
White to S Terminal on solenoid
To test after connectiong test leads, simply push the red button
and hold for 4 seconds to activate. The readings will appear and
stay on the screen until the next test.
Shipping Weight: Approximately 10 lbs.
Lead Length: 4 ft.
Electrical Power: 12V, 24V & 32 V DC
Catalog - Page 12