Catalog - Page 80
An affordable, first of it’s kind update for New, Old & Homemade Test Bench Systems.
Update to todays state of the art systems with a printer and personalized labels.
Alternator Test Bench with Printer
How much better would your quality be if you doubled your knowledge in alternator testing?
Add a new dimension to your testing and a printed sales tool.
• Microprocessor controlled
• 6, 12, 24 & 32 volt operation
• Mounting and installation in less than 5 minutes
• Leads indicate tests being performed
• Digital display reads actual test results
• Push pads turn on or select function to be performed
• Protection for all necessary circuits
• Shipped with complete operation manual
• Simple and fast
Note:“Customers believe what they read.”
Takes less than 15 minutes to hook up
Complete informational flyer available
Test Bench Update for Crumbliss
This test package consists of:
Starter specification reader, Thermal printer with one roll of paper and wiring harness and connectors to interconnect the starter specification reader to the 2495 Tester.
• System hook up time is less than one hour.
• One 1 7/8” hole must be drilled into the back of the 2495 starter tester
• All printable readings are controlled by simple internal switches
• Individual readings can be disabled. You can print just volts and amps or you can print volts, amps, torque, and RPM.
• Power: 110V, 60Hz, 100 Watts
People believe what they read, and each one of your starters can be supplied with printed documentation of how the starter tested under simulated actual on the vehicle
• Hand held or test bench mounted tester
• Reads 0 to 16 Volts DC
Battery test - (not to be used as a carbon pile in this application
Battery & voltage regulator voltage indicator
Shipping Dimensions: 11” x 6” x 7”
Weight: 4 lb
LEADS CAN BE FOUND ON PAGES 43-52
TEST LEAD ADAPTER
Allows direct connect test lead to be used on other test benches.
Wires directly into test benches to allow direct connect test leads to be used.
Click Here For Adapter Installation Instructions
Catalog - Page 80