Catalog - Page 83
UNIVERSAL ALTERNATOR MOUNT
• Adjustable to handle both left and right hand mounts
• Will hold starters & generators also
• Motor Pulley Location is on the right
• 5 Mounting Pins 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2
• Foot Print: 12” x 16”
• Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
TEST BENCH UNIVERSAL MOUNTING BRACKET
For Tangential mount alternators
UNIVERSAL TEST BENCH ALTERNATOR MOUNT
• Test late model Ford A-Frame & Tangential mount alternators
• Eliminate breakage of housings
• Eliminate distorting the stator
• Adapts to virtually any alternator test bench
N101-0021-440 Mount includes:
1 Bracket, 2 #1 pins, 2 #2 pins, 1 #3 pins (Note: store pins in a safe place)
The N101-0021-440 bracket has a "L" and a "R" on the front face of the un-slotted side. If your tester's drive pulley is on the left side of your tester, your first pin should be installed as close to the "L" size of the bracket as possible. If your tester's drive pulley is mounted on the right side of your tester, your first pin should e installed as close to the "R" side of the bracket as possible.
1. Identify which two pins will fit the alternator
2. Mount the two selected pins on the bracket then adjust and tighten the pins for the alternator.
3. Mount the adjusted bracket onto the alternator-mounting pin. If you have multiple choices of pin size to select, use the smallest available pin, 5/16" or smaller, to mount the bracket to.
4. Secure the bracket and mount the alternator on to the bracket
5. Install belt, tighten and test.
RESISTIVE LOAD BANK
• Rated at 200 Amps continuous
• A carbon pile replacement
• Resistive load is controled in increments of 3, 5, 20 & 50 amps.
• Works great as a carbon pile replacement or an inexpensive basic control unit for an alternator tester
• Internal Power Supply supplies Sense Voltage
• Resistance Load replaces carbon pile
Weight: Approx. 85lb
Size: 20”H x 16”W x 8 5/8”D
Option: A451-4000 Resistive Load Bank w/2 digital meters, 0-30 Volts & 0-200 Amps
Catalog - Page 83