Catalog - Page 112
• Allows multiple choices in tip diameters, styles, and wattages.
• Has a wide range of fully adjustable temperatures for any production requirement
• A thyrector diode in the circuit protects components from inductive voltage surges by limiting peak discharge voltage
• Not necessary to change solder tips to vary temperature - simply set dial control
• Operates on 120VAC line voltage fused and grounded for operator protection
• Rugged, compact chassis - will not creep or tip.
• Sulphur-free sponge and removable anodized aluminum tray for cleaning tips
• Iron holder is designed to eliminate heat sinking of the soldering iron tip while providing maximum operator safety
• On/Off position with operating indicator light
• For soldering irons or pots
• Up to 840 watts
• Provides manual adjustment of pot or tip temperature with automatic correction for voltage variations
• Necessary for critical temperture solder connections
• Power: 120V, 7 Amps, Fused with pilot light
• Totally electronic
• Tip and heating unit are one piece
• Ideal for alternator brush leads, diodes, & stator connections
• Supplied with chisel tip
• 150 Watts
P054-0007-A Chisel Tip
P054-0006-B Pointed Tip
||Insulate your clamping tools and protect
items to be soldered from shorts
while redirecting the heat to your weld.
Insulates and protects up to 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit
C854-399-S4 High Temperature Sleeving (6” x 1/4”)
C854-399-S5 High Temperature Sleeving (6” x 1/2”)
• High temperature insulation sleeving used for insulating hemostats or locking pliers used in holding parts being soldered together without shorting out the solder joint.
• The sleeving allows the heat to be directed to the weld and not up the clamping tool.
• Sold in 6” lengths
• Locking pliers and V104-Hemo-Stat hemostats not included.
High Temperature Work Surface
• Heat insulator for soldering work area.
• Thermal Insulation sheet...12” x 12” x 1/8”
• Blocks heat up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit
• Great for working on steel and wood table tops
Catalog - Page 112