Catalog - Page 117
Click Here for Demonstration!
• Includes 1 1/2” carbon and 1 1/2” alloy steel electrodes
• Cables Are Not Included, Optional.
• Will silver solder brushes to steel commutator end frames
• Will get inside field cases to silver solder brushes to field coils
• The electrode holders are movable which gives you maximum range and adjustment of the electrode location.
• All parts are serviceable and easily replaceable
• You can make or use your old cables and save a major expense
• Ceramic and cork insulation allows for much cooler use
• Can be powered by battery using our W504-0007-Z Foot Switch or by your old Hot Spot, Resistance Solder Power Supply or even a Spot Welder. We recommend a rating of 2500 Watts for the power supply when silver soldering.
• Can operate with a wide range of electrodes, carbon or alloy steel, which gives you greater flexibility. SHAPE YOUR ELECTRODES TO
YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.
• The most versatile solder and silver soldering tool I have ever seen.
• Many different size electrodes and holders are available. See the following page.
• Spring Loaded Handle for easy operation
• Works well on rotor slip ring leads if you want to silver solder them
• A 12 or 24 volt battery with our W504-0007-Z foot switch
• E204-2935-1 Triton Transformer but requires changing the connector size and could not be used for silver soldering as the 100 Watts would not be high enough. We recommend the L354-0820-5/32 which is the smallest size electrode for this transformer.
• Old Ace, IPM, Luma, Rebuilders Supply and Wenesco power units with the three connector posts.
• Spot Welder with the adaptation to your tip connection
• Rebuilder Supply Power Unit does not have enough power for silver soldering. This would be the units with chicken wire on top.
Heavy Duty Soldering & Silver Soldering Tool
K104-0009 HANDLE WITH CABLES
K104-0008 HANDLE ONLY
Of Silver Soldering Brushes to Brush Holder
• Larger Electrodes for faster heat up and over 2X the contact surface for the weld joint
• Cooler Operation and a more comfortable handle
• Higher weld joint temperature
• Electrodes can be shaped to a specific type of weld joint
• 1/2 Carbon Electrode supplied
• All Parts are replaceable
• Electrodes available in different sizes.
K104-0009-6 1/4” Carbon Electrode & Holder
K104-0009-8 3/8” Carbon Electrode & Holder
K104-0009-4 1/2” Carbon Electrode
K104-0009-7 1/4” Carbon Electrode
K104-0009-9 3/8” Carbon Electrode
||Replacement Parts for
W504-0007-A Carbon Tips
W504-0007-B Electrode Holder Kit - Replace the brass portion for carbon electrode holding. Use your old bolt and side insulators and be back in operation in minutes.
W504-0007-D Botton Alloy Tip - (wedge shaped)
W504-0007-Z Mechanical Foot Switch
Catalog - Page 117