Catalog - Page 125
L204-4608-NA PRODUCTION SPOT WELDER - continued
• Air operated, lubrication free cylinder, eliminates oil mist and protects the environment
• Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer & gauge, located inside of the spot welder in protected position, with semi-automatic drainage system
• Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers keep noise to a minimum
• Epoxy coated transformer
• Water cooled transformer, arms. electrode-holder and electrodes
• Built-in microprocessor welding control located in protected position
• Two-state electric foot switch, that besides its normal use in automatic and single spot mode, allows the operator to bring the pieces together and to weld these only when correctly positioned (operation for which the foot operated model was absolutely required.)
• Pre-arrangement for the connection of a second electric two-stage foot switch L204-7028-4. The addition of the second foot switch allows recall of two different adjustments of time and current, required when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece.
In summary, this may all sound complex, but what it really means is that this is a very good welder. It gives continuously good welds and is simple to operate. We can’t say enough about this welder.
ABOUT THE MICROPROCESSOR WELDING CONTROL:• Synchronous control with thryristor; insulated water cooling and over temperature protection
• Phase shift control for welding current set up
• Slope and pulse functions
• Twin presetting for time and current recallable by two independent foot switches
• Friendly programming by means of four buttons
• Single and automatic repeat modes
• Surface condition compensation function of welding of oxidized sheets and rods
• First phase shift delay adjustment to obtain the best balance of line current
• Auto-retain disabling for foot operated welding units
Squeeze time: 1-99 cycles per
Slope up time: 0-29 cycles per
Welding time: 1-99 cycles per
Welding current: 1-99%
Cold time: 1-50 cycles per
Impulses number: 0-9
Hold time: 1-99 cycles per
Off time: 0-99 cycles per
Welding time 2: 0-99 cycles per
Welding current 2: 0-99%
IN CASE SPOT WELDING TOOLING
• For use with L204-4608-NA
• Also works on Fords
• This special tooling has moly tips on top and bottom producing a nonstick silver soldered weld joint
L204-8310-50 Upper Electrode
L204-LOVAH-1-1 Lower Electrode
|RECOMMENDED ELECTRODE USAGE:
To weld Copper to Copper requires the top and bottom electrode to be L204-8310-50.
To weld Copper to Steel the top electrode should be L204-3219 and the bottom electrode should be L204-2412.
To weld Steel to Steel requires the top and bottom electrode to be L204-2412.
Catalog - Page 125