Catalog - Page 185
PRSSURE BLAST CABINETS
For tough cleaning jobs, pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 300 percent.
• Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator
• Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant Lexan cover for extraoridinary visibility.
• Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if eigher door is opened. (Conforms to US regulations)
• Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
• High efficiency, 2.0 cubic foot capacity, ASME coded pressure vessel, fitted with 1” ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings and cabinet integrated controls.
• Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the nozzle.
• Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
• 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, wioth precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
• Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes
• Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
• Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor
Adjustable Gun Mount
Adjustable Vortex Tube (for lightweight media)
Air-powered Vertical Lift Door
Curtains (black or high visibility white)
HEPA filter (RP model only)
Timed Door Release
20” & 24” Diameter Turntables
Work Car & Track Assembly
TUNGSTEN CARBIDE BLAST NOZZLE
The standard No. 3 tungsten carbide nozzle is perfect for most blasting, while the optional boron carbide nozzles stand up to hundres of hours of blasting with aluminum oxide or other aggressive abrasives. The cabinet’s blast and recovery systems can support up to a No. 6 (3/8”) nozzle.
Catalog - Page 185