Catalog - Page 191
|Drum Heaters for Steel & Plastic Drums
Go Green and Save Money and Cleaning Time
Fast and simple installation
• Heating your cleaning water in your shakers and hand washers increases your cleaning efficiency by up to 40%
• Work great to reduce waste water by evaporation
• Easy and fast mounting below the fluid level
• Can be ordered for steel or plastic drums and pails
• All models have built in adjustable thermostats and 6 foot cords
• All models require temperature monitoring for safety and accurate results
• Work best with Ven-Sol Cleaning Solutions
• 230 volt drum heaters are supplied without a plug
• Other sizes and wattage are available by special order
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I know what the water temperature is?
Use a Clip-on Thermometer like WW Graingers #1U7K4. It has a rant of 50 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
How warm should the water be for the best cleaning efficiency?
The safest temperature is not above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Where should the flexible heater be located?
Below the lowest solution level.
Can I use a heater with solvents like Varsol and mineral spirits etc.?
No, it would be very unsafe. Only use drum heaters with water based solutions.
Can I use the same flexible heater for a steel or plastic pail or drum?
What can I use as an adhesive?
Standard off the shelf RTV Silicone can be used on silicone rubber and polyamide heaters. Care should be taken when spreading the RTV so that it spreads evenly and there are no air gaps. An uneven application can result in hot spots and lead to premature failure.
What size Drum heaters are available?
5, 15, 30 & 55 Gallon
What causes a heater to burn out?
No having a good heat sink. If the heat generated by the heater is not drawn away from the heater, the temperature will continue to increase until the heater fails.
Catalog - Page 191