Catalog - Page 250
CS130 SRE CUTTER
• This tool allows conversion of the old CS130 SRE frames with 8MM wide bearing to the newer version with the 10MM wide bearing.
• Increase your quality by decreasing bearing failures
• Do a professional looking job in less than a minute
• Salvage those old housing
1 Install a tolerance ring and good bearing into the housing, making sure the bearing and tolerance
ring are flush with the inside of the housing.
2 Turn the housing over and install the cutting tool into the bearing. The cutting tool points toward the
lip to be removed.
3 Using a drill press, center the tool into the chuck and tighten the chuck. Clamp the housing in place.
4 Set your drill press on a slow speed and slowly feed the cutting bit into the lip. The tool will stop
cutting as soon as it has removed the lip.
CS130 SRE Bearing Retainer Conversion Kit
Allows conversion of old CS130 SRE’s with bearing retainer rings to the late model
plastic OEM or aftermarket plastic style that use the 10mm wide bearing.
• Increase your quality and build stronger units at the same time
• Easy set up allows update of a housing in less than 3 minutes
• Converts an old style housing to a 10MM wide bearing like later model housings
• Additional tools required are a vice, a hand drill, a straight screw driver and an arbor press
H308-0130-CT CS130, 203 BEARING
H308-0130-CTD CS130D, 6303 BEARING
• Cuts the bearing retainer ring out
• Production tool
• Automatically centers the cutting bit in the alternator bearing
• Built in stop collar in bit prevents damage to the aluminum frame
• Replaceable cutting bit
• Can be used with any cordless drill
• Quickly produces a machined finish without a lathe
• H308-0130-CTD has the length required to provide good distance from the stator and provides good visibility when cutting retainers.
H308-BIT Cutting Bit Only
Catalog - Page 250