Speed Lathe, Bench Model - Hand Operated, Two Speeds
The fastest way to polish shafts, slip rings & commutators
- Two Speeds
- Hand operated lever controls for collet operation.
- A separate control is provided for the motor and brake control which allows the loading unloading of the lathe without stopping the spindle.
- The standard arrangement includes a type 5C collet in sizes up to 1-1/16 for round stock, 3/4"for square and 7/8"for hexagon stock.
- As an optional feature the M507-LA2 series can be equipped with a 5CX collet with a maximum 1 1/2"capacity, and the spindle bore can be increased for 1-3/8"pass-thru.
- Standard spindle bore is 3/4"for the M507-LA1 and 1"for the M507-LA2 series.
||220V||440V on request|
Download a PDF file with product features and comparisons of our different speed-lathe models.
Above item will be shipped FOB Origin - Collect.
After you have checked out and paid for the item we will contact you about shipping options.